Homework

  Homework Assignment: Giving Your Opinion

Task 1: Vocabulary Practice

Choose the correct word or phrase to complete each sentence.

  1. I __________ that music can greatly influence our mood. a) strongly believe b) think so-so c) kinda imagine d) am not sure

  2. In my __________, traveling broadens one's horizons. a) perspective b) see c) mind d) point

  3. I'm __________ that technology will continue to change our lives in the future. a) convinced b) at a loss c) unaware d) have no idea

  4. The new law seems __________ to me; it should help reduce pollution. a) inconvenient b) beneficial c) worrisome d) so-so

  5. My __________ is that exercise is essential for maintaining good health. a) opinion b) expression c) experience d) way

Task 2: Expressing Opinions

Write a paragraph expressing your opinion on one of the following topics. Use at least three different expressions from the list provided earlier (e.g., "In my opinion", "I strongly believe that", "From my point of view").

Choose one topic:

  • Should the voting age be lowered to 16?
  • Is social media more harmful or beneficial for society?
  • Do you think renewable energy sources will replace fossil fuels in the future?

Task 3: Reflection

Reflect on the process of expressing opinions in English. Write a short paragraph (3-5 sentences) about any challenges you faced or strategies you used to articulate your thoughts effectively.

Post a Comment

0 Comments